Introducing Applied Test Systems (ATS) new RTFO! This updated, economical version features a rugged, powder-coated exterior, sealed high temp bearing, and accessible bottom tray for easy cleaning. This RTFO model is lab operator-friendly, allowing ease of use without having to remove those gloves in a busy lab setting! This latest RTFO complies with all test standards of the RTFO Touch and is also CE certified.
Applied Test Systems (ATS) has been manufacturing custom furnaces and ovens since 1965, and entered into the asphalt binder testing market in the early 1990’s with the introduction of Superpave. The ATS RTFO combines years of experience in both process heating and asphalt binder testing, creating a highly user friendly and efficient piece of testing equipment that requires minimal training. Designed to simulate short-term aging of asphalt binder according to ASTM D2872, AASHTO T240, EN 12607, Superpave, and California Test Method 346 test standards.
- CE Certified Model
- Double walled stainless steel interior capable of maintaining temperature of up to 220°C (428°F)
- Rugged, powder coated, black exterior
- Double-pane view port
- Platinum RTD & flow meter
- Heat-recovery time approximately 5 minutes after specimens are loaded
- Programmable temperature and duration of the aging process
- Bottom tray & elements easily accessible for cleaning and upkeep
- Sealed high temp bearings located outside of heat zone for zero maintenance & durability
- Silicone rings allow for easy install and prevents damage to bottles
- End of process alarm/thermal shutdown switch