- Designed to provide an automatic, uniform pressure ramp to failure per ASTM D-1599
- Various size systems are available to test most sizes and materials of plastic pipes.
- Pressure system with variable speed motor driven regulator as pressurizing rate controls plus or minus 5% linearity
- Equipped with the following components:
Series 1840-T Burst Test Fixture (Restrained Endcaps)
- Triple Design to accommodate three sets of end caps, eliminating the need to change endcaps when testing different specimen sizes providing fast reliable burst testing of pipe samples up to 12 in.
- Heavy duty, stainless steel enclosure, with top opening cover of polycarbonate viewport and painted stand.
- Dimensions: 18 in. high x 18 in. deep x 48 in. wide.