|To develop a gauge that is better in performance than any other gauge on the market today with the lowest maintenance and operating costs. By listening to our customers, InstroTek has developed a highly advanced but very intuitive moisture/density gauge. Operation is straightforward and uncomplicated. Menu options are easy to read and navigate. A backlit LCD screen and special scroll functions allow operators to easily read the Xplorer's two-line display during day or nighttime work. The simple keypad layout and program design will permit technicians to quickly move from other moisture density gauges to the Xplorer 3500. Battery Saver and InteliCharge extend battery life keeping the gauge on the job instead of on the charger. This unit has been thoroughly tested for ruggedness and accuracy. All components have been scrutinized for over two years showing better performance and reduced maintenance costs when compared to other gauges. Couple this with InstroTek's unmatched customer support and technical service that you have come to know and trust for over nine years and you have an award winning combination.
Useless "Bells and Whistles" Not Included
We asked our customers what features they rated as the most important in the gauge. Reliability, reduced service costs and price was placed on top of the list. We analyzed all other gauges in the market and determined that in order to improve reliability and to reduce service costs, we had to develop and test electronic modules that were more robust. We stayed away from features that are useless and ones that would create more confusion and increased repair costs.
Here are some of the features of this gauge:
- Superior Backscatter Composition and Surface Error for better results on asphalt pavements.
- Back light display for night use.
- Intelligent battery life operation and monitoring for extended operations.
- Reliable surface mount components that will reduce your repair cost and reduce gauge down time.
- Integrated temperature monitor to ensure operators are obtaining the most accurate results.
- All critical mechanical parts are made from stainless steel.
- Software features such as Self Test, Special calibration, Asphalt Thinlayer mode and Diagnostics Tests.
- Superior plastic top shell design to ensure durability in field environment.